Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hatch Show Print Visit


HATCH SHOW PRINT VISIT
So Malerie and I took a visit over to Hatch Show Print Friday Nov 19th. 
It was interesting to come visit the store after hearing the lecture from Jim. It seemed like everything was every where but they all knew where everything is. We saw the cats in the store which was CUTE! and there were quite a few people inside. We took a look at the posters they have for sale and some were cheaper and others were a little pricier. I would for sure like to go back and buy a piece for my home. One of my favorite parts is seeing how many pieces of lettering and images they have there are tons of different plates! I suggest everyone takes a visit to downtown to see Hatch Show Print!! Here are some of the posters we saw there! They are all beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment