Thursday, October 28, 2010

August Empress Website & Jim Sherraden from Hatch

August Empress Website
http://www.augustempress.com/
I've been to this website a couple of times and noticed the beautiful
graphic design for the website. My favorite part is the organization of all the information and patterns. With a website about patterns and other creative means it could become chaotic. The type choice is a beautiful flowing with a creative twist. You should check it out & use some of their fabulous patterns! 
HATCH SHOW PRINT

I also wanted to give a special thanks to Hatch show print for coming out to speak with us this week! He shared some beautiful posters my favorites were Norah Jones and Taylor Swift. He was very down to earth and personable!  It was an awesome presentation and I have a new respect for their art - Beautiful! Thanks Jim Sherraden!



No comments:

Post a Comment